Two Lines Press Subscription
For $140/year, support us by subscribing to everything Two Lines Press publishes in 2019, seven books and two issues of Two Lines!
This is for domestic subscribers (within the U.S.). For international subscribers, go here.
Your 2019 subscription starts in February with our third novel by the acclaimed Brazilian author João Gilberto Noll, followed by our 25th anniversary issue of Two Lines, featuring a special collection of essays exploring the future of translation.
Soon after you’ll receive Bright by Duanwad Pimwana, the first-ever novel by a Thai woman to be translated into English, and the major novel Beyond Babylon by Igiaba Scego, featuring a marvelous introduction by Jhumpa Lahiri and appearing in a hardcover edition.
Throughout the year you’ll receive one of the most shocking and powerful queer titles to appear in Europe in years, a major new work of speculative fiction, our fourth book by Marie NDiaye, and another issue of Two Lines exploring Mexican literature like you’ve never seen it before.
You also get a gorgeous paperback edition of our hit title Lion Cross Point, a spooky, moving story of a young boy by major Japanese author Masatsugu Ono.
Shipping is always included on domestic subscriptions.
Note that your subscription will auto-renew on January 15, 2020 (though you can cancel at any time).
Your 2019 subscription includes:
- Lord by João Gilberto Noll (tr. Edgar Garbelotto)
- Two Lines issue 30, our 25th Anniversary issue, “The Future of Translation”
- Bright by Duanwad Pimwana (tr. Mui Poopoksakul)
- Beyond Babylon by Igiaba Scego (tr. Aaron Robertson) in hardcover
- The Skin Is the Elastic Covering that Encases the Entire Body by Bjørn Rasmussen (tr. Martin Aiken)
- They Will Drown in Their Mother’s Tears by Johannes Anyuru (tr. Saskia Vogel) in hardcover
- Two Lines issue 31, “Hauntings”
- This Tilting World by Colette Fellous (tr. Sophie Lewis)
- Bonus: the paperback edition of Lion Cross Point by Masatsugu Ono (tr. Angus Turvill)